Stephen Smith, Finci-Viterbi Executive Director of USC Shoah Foundation, and Claire Leibowicz, Head of AI and Media Integrity at Partnership on AI, hosted a panel of experts from across disciplines to discuss how synthetic media is being created and used, the challenges and opportunities posed by highly convincing fakes, and cutting-edge solutions aimed at preserving historical truth. The event was co-organized by USC Shoah Foundation and Partnership on AI.
- Stephen Smith (Finci-Viterbi Executive Director – USC Shoah Foundation; UNESCO Chair on Genocide Education)
- Claire Leibowicz (Head of AI and Media Integrity at Partnership on AI)
- Chris Bregler, Director/Principal Scientist, Google AI
- Sam Gregory, Program Director, WITNESS
- Lisa Roman, VP of Public Policy, Bumble
- Yair Rosenberg, Senior Writer, Tablet Magazine
- Saleela Khanum Salahuddin, Attorney Advisor, Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board