Through dialogue, insight, education, and guidance, PAI informs responsible AI solutions and identifies opportunities to address humanity’s pressing challenges.
Partners participate in PAI’s work by:
- Participating in PAI convenings and sharing insights based on expertise and experience
- Collaborating with the PAI Program and Research team and other Partners to develop resources, tools, and recommendations related to PAI areas of focus
- Joining Programs’ Steering Committees, providing leadership and expertise in a specific subject matter
- Applying research and best practices within your own organizations, including collaborating on pilot programs, adopting PAI recommendations, and sharing resources with colleagues
- Supporting more effective public and policymaker education on various pressing AI policy issues
Our 103 Partners around the globe